KANSAS DISTRICT HALL OF FAME
The Kansas District established a Hall of Fame to recognize and honor Kansas Kiwanians who have demonstrated excellence, outstanding support and/or dedicated service to Kiwanis.
For the 2014-2015 administrative year, nominations can be made by submitting a hard copy of the attached form by April 15, 2015. Complete a copy of the form and add any supporting material that would be helpful to the Selection Committee. Those nominees selected as Hall of Fame inductees will be announced at the District Convention.
If applicable, please address the following considerations in your narrative.
- Demonstrated excellence in Kiwanis concerns and activities.
- Outstanding support of Kiwanis.
- Dedicated service to Kiwanis.
- Division, District and International offices held.
- Encouragement and support of fellow Kansas Kiwanians.
Please note that selection into the Hall of Fame has nothing to do with the Kiwanian of the Year selection process.
Send the completed form to Larry Nokes, 16036 Locust Street, Olathe, Kansas 66062 by the April 15, 2015 deadline.